Hey guys! So this will be a quick, little post. If you haven’t already, check out my post about my wash routine and the products I used at the time https://coco-afro.com/2016/02/19/wash-day-routine/.
Since that post, I changed brands, lines, and added totally new products to my wash day routine and daily maintenance of my hair. It is very important to listen to your hair. It lets you know when it’s time to make a change. My hair has challenges with retaining moisture so I’m always keeping my eye open for products that will combat dryness.
Wash day products
- Shea Moisture Manuka Honey & Mafura Oil Intensive Hydration Shampoo
- Shea Moisture Manuka Honey & Mafura Oil Intensive Hydration Treatment Masque
- Shea Moisture Coconut & Hibiscus Curl & Style Milk
- Shea Moisture Coconut & Hibiscus Curl Enhancing Smoothie
- Jamaican Mango & Lime Jamaican Black Castor Oil with Coconut
- Simply Balanced Organic Unrefined Virgin Coconut Oil
- Camille Rose Curl Love Moisture Milk
I have used the Manuka Honey & Mafura Oil line in the past. Sometimes you don’t have to search for a new product but think about something you’ve used before and loved. Now, Camille Rose is a completely new product and I absolutely love it. It smells like cupcakes too lol. So listen to your hair and make changes as needed!